Create a Drupal QuickBooks Integration to import customers, products, variations, and orders.
- Create a new Import Soap Service and use it to create a new import process.
- Create new migration files to allow Quickbooks data to be imported into Drupal.
- For the import procedure, create new migration tables.
- To configure import settings, create a new settings file.
- Create a new QWC Import generator that consumers can use to create the file that will be uploaded to the QB WebConnector.
- When you click 'Update Selected' on the QB WebConnector on the import file, the same thing happens as when you click 'Update Selected' on the export file.
- All import migrations are loaded.
- Since the previous time the import ran, it gathers all newly updated customers, items, variations, and orders.
- Goes through the migration process and creates/updates Drupal entities.
- Create a couple of new mapping functions to check if the object has already been mapped in the migrate map import/export tables on either import or export.
- If this is the case, instead of establishing a new entity, obtain the relevant sourceid/destid and update it.